Returning Patients to the ‘Life they Love’!
Our physical and occupational therapy solutions are designed to help you or your loved ones regain skills, recover from injury, return to function, learn effective coping methods and live your best possible life.
IH-GAIT: Mini Clinic Description
Medical Conditions Supported
The IH-GAIT: Mini Clinic is a full-featured rehab and wellness solution designed to assist clinicians improve patients’ positive outcomes and recovery for a wide range of medical conditions in one self-contained and integrated equipment and software solution
The Mini Clinic is targeted for use in hospitals, outpatient rehab clinics, senior care facilities and patient homes. Used as a wellness product it enables home-bound and wheelchair-bound individuals to improve their ‘Quality of Life’.
The Mini Clinic safely, with remote control, lifts and lowers the patient in a body harness, from a sitting position to standing, thereby, eliminating the physical handling of multiple therapists or caregivers in a secure environment. Focus is on exercise adjustment for musculoskeletal and neurological disorders with Red Cord and and Thereband and other accessories.
The Mini Clinic supports industry-recognized “Weight Bearing” and ‘Standing Therapy" principles for building muscle strength, balance, coordination and proprioception. The solution's design supports medical principles and laws of science including Wolff’s Law, Overload, SAID, and Reversibility.
Therapy Programs Supported
Key IH-GAIT: Mini Clinic Features
- Lift and lower patients, up to 350 lbs., from sitting to standing position, in a safe and secure environment.
- Secure patients, during sessions, with three safety points: body harness, hold-on bar, and knee support.
- Provide physical and occupational therapy exercise accessories.
- Video and digital capture patient sessions for assessment.
- Supply Cloud-based Patient E-Patient Chart App, with mobile device.
- Generate Medicare-required patient evidence-based documentation.
- Support integrated use of Red Cord and Theraban equipment.
- Provide TeleREHAB live video session for home bound patients.
- Monitor and collect, via sensors, patient vital signs and body movements for assessment.
- Motivate patients with Virtual Reality visual immersion programs.
Testimonials from the Healthcare Industry
Dr. R. Prashanth, Orthopedic Surgeon